CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged....

A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Julie and Mellisa
C- Cake Or Pie: Cake
D- Day Of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Greatest Accomplishment: My children
H- Hometown: Homedale, ID
I- Indulgences: getting my hubby to go to the movies with me... that is a chore in itself
J- January Or July: July... I do not like Winter
K- Kids: 2... Jace is almost 6 and Rylan is 3
L- Life is Incomplete without: All my boys and good friends
M- Marriage Date: Like the day I was married??... 9/25/99
N- Number of Siblings: 1
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and heights
Q- Quotes: "Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of the things you can't change"
R- Reason to Smile: my healthy boys
S- Season: Spring and Summer
T- Tag five friends: I have no friends that blog
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I have a seriously strange obsession with cash registers
V- Very Favorite Store: Old Navy and Target
W- Worst Habit: chewing my nails
X- X-ray or Ultra sound:If I had to choose... ultrasound
Y- Favorite Food: Pizza
Z- Zodiac sign: Gemini

0 comments: