CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A quiet weekend

On Thursday Josh and Jace left to go hunting... so it was just Ry and I for the weekend. On Friday we met up with my SIL to go get a baby gift for my other SIL... it is crazy I have 2 SIL's expecting right now. There is gonna be lots of new babies in the family soon. Anyway - we went over to town and just mainly "hung out". We both stay at home right now and it was really great to get out of the house. Friday evening Ry and I watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and then went to bed early.

On Saturday we baked CC cookies and took them over to Aunt Julie and Uncle Tyrel and spent most of the day hanging out with them.... Julie came over Saturday night and we watched a movie... which I was sorely disappointed with. I thought it would be much better!

It is now Sunday and we really have no plans. Need to get the house cleaned before the boys get home from hunting. Josh called me yesterday and said it had snowed 5" where they are at. He said it is freezing and miserably cold.... but even that won't stop them hunters!!

I love Jace soooo much and I wouldn't trade him or his personality for the world... but man this weekend sure has been easy and quiet!

0 comments: