CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A super fun girls day!

So I will start off by saying I remembered to take my camera with me.... but totally forgot I had it and didn't take 1 picture.... ugg!

Yesterday was my SIL's baby shower... it was alot of fun. She is due the end of Novemeber and does not know what she is having... that always makes it so fun. I didn't know what I was having when I had Jace, it was so exciting. We played games, opened gifts and had really yummy cake!

After we left we decided to get some Christmas shopping in so me, my 2 SIL's, MIL and grandma in law all went to Target... Grandma in law got on one of those riding things and for some reason we really found it comical. I think we all laughed pretty much the whole time we were in the store. It was so much fun.

After that we were hungry so me and 2 SIL's headed over to Olive Garden and had a super yummy dinner.

All in all it was just a really fun day!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Fun to see you guys at Olive Garden... I almost asked you if you had your camera for a blogger girls picture. But I was embarrassed that I had forgot mine!

Lindsey said...

Oh I did have it.... that would have been a really good picture! Darnit!

MommyJessy08 said...

You forgot the part where grandma almost took out the watch display ;) LOL