CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Craft Day

I have decided to start a craft day with the boys 1 time a week. We are here at the house so much we really needed something creative to do with our time. Now let me start by saying this is NOT easy for me... I am the least crafty person you will ever meet. SERIOUSLLY!!! Luckily there is a thing called the internet... with lots of neat crafty ideas.


Now the 2 we did today I did actually do on my own... no help from the internet. BUT... they were the simplest things in the world. I really really wish I was more creative and crafty!







Even Uncle Jake came by and did crafts with us!!






And... the finished product.






I just noticed in the pic above it looks like Jake has a cigarette in his mouth... it is not! It is a sucker.


2 comments:

Beth said...

Look at you!!! I am picking myself up off the floor now.... really I knew you had it in you.

Crafting, blogging about crafting, WITH PICTURES!!! AND UNCLE JAKE!!!! So awesome... and priceless!!!

MommyJessy08 said...

I'm so jealous, I love stuff like that :) especially with kids! I love the pumpkins!