CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Today Josh left to go hunting for 10 days... yes 10! I am not sure yet how I feel about this... I mean I am really happy for him he gets to do this but that also means no break for me at all for 10 days. I have lots of things planned out to keep me and the boys busy.




When I got up this morning Josh had left me a letter... this is HUGE for Josh. He never does things like this... it made my day, made my month... heck it made my year!!! It was real simple and had a little part for the boys but I was so happy he did that.




Jace is off to school in his Batman costume... he has a party this morning which I have volunteered to help out at. Then this afternoon my SIL and I are taking the kids around town to the safe and sane trick or treating and then this evening it is just to grandparents and friends houses. I love Halloween... mainly because the boys love it so much, but it is always a really good day!




The boys and my super cute nephew (or super cute peanut).

1 comments:

Beth said...

They are all too cute... I love the costumes.