CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Such a cute little guy

Ry has such an imagination... he loves to tell stories. Usually "totally out there" stories. Sometimes I wonder where in the world he comes up with his stories.



The pic below is him telling me a story about how one day he fell and broke his leg and they were gonna cut it off but decided not to. He gets so into his stories.




He also loves to help around the house... folding clothes, cleaning anything he can clean... usually with large amounts of water and his favorite is to do the dishes. I try to watch which dishes he is doing since I have to redo them but usually I can just look at them and know.






2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

Roo does have a great imagination! He can come help me do chores any time he would like ;) he is a great helper!

Beth said...

Be sure and hone these helping skills ... it goes away at some point and you will be really sad!