CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A very uneventful week

I really don't have to much to post about. Jace has been sick since last Friday... I took him to the Dr. on Monday cuz he had a fever that would just not break. He had strep throat. I have been so worried that me and Ry had been exposed to it that all 3 of us pretty much spent the whole week indoors. Today it finally feels like everything is back to normal and so far no signs of strp for the rest of us... thank the Lord!!


I have been reading the best books ever since I have been stuck inside. I am a huge reader... I love to read and these are the best books I have ever read!! I am so addicted to them I am sad that I am finally reading the 4th and final book in the series. It took me less then a week to read the other 3 (these are 600 page books)... I literally could not put them down. I can't quit thinking about the story either... I love when books do that to me. I am so excited the movie to the 1st book is coming out next week. I am giving the 1st book to my SIL to read and then taking her to the movie with me!!! Thank the Lord for good books!!!!!!





If you are looking for an aweome book to read: see above. I have to warn you though they are young adult (more teenage) and about vampires. YES VAmpires.... I more then anyone hate things about vampires and werewolves and aliens and all those kinds of things. I never thought in a million years I would even remotely like this book but my friend Lex recommeneded it to me and let me borrow hers.... I am so glad I did! Trsut me... you will never be the same after reading these books. There is an amazing love story in them.

0 comments: