CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Josh is 30

Today is Joshs 30th birthday. I really can't believe that he is 30.... seems like just yesterday we were 15!!! Below are some things that I love about Josh....



- We were 11 the first time we met and I knew he was the one.


- He was/is my first true love



- He acts on his emotions... which can be good and bad


- He stood by me through an extremely difficult time in my life (maybe harder for him then me) and refused to give up on me. I owe my life to his stubborness.


- He is so close to his family... all his family. He knows how important family is.


- He gave me 2 beautiful sons.


- I don't believe in soul mates... but I believe Josh is the closest thing to that for me.


- He is the most low maintenace person I have ever met... he never expects anything.





So Happy Birthday Josh!!! I Love you.






2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Is he home from hunting?

What is the heck is that critter? Yikes, it's ugly... where are the horns?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Lindsey said...

LOL... it is a badger.

He is home from hunting!