CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I can't believe he is 6!!

On Thursday Jace turned 6. I really can't believe it, I have no idea where the last 6 years went. I always try to make their birthdays extra special... because it is such a special day for me.


On Thursday Jace opened his presents and then headed to school.







After he got home from school Josh took the afternoon off and we went and spent some time at Chuck E. Cheese. We had alot of fun!






After we got back we went out to Papa and Grandmas and he got to open more presents.





Today was his Birthday party... he was so sick yesterday I wasn't sure the party was gonna go on but he woke up this morning feeling alot better. We went bowling and had such a good time!
































2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

I'm so sad I missed his party. I'm glad he was healthy enough to have it though :)

Beth said...

You are awesome at having the whole big birthday bash with your kids... even when they were too young to really remember you did this! I love it!
Now your documenting all these fun bashes... Look at you. What a fun time!

Happy Birthday Jace!