CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

PT conferences

Today I had PT conferences for the 1st time... ever! I was a little nervous as I was not sure what to expect. Especially since it is Jace... now I love him with everything I have in me but he can be a handful sometimes. His teacher pulled out a little file and started going over things.

He is doing well actually above grade level in math but a little lower in English. Boy he is his fathers son! I am horrible at math (yes I am a bookkeeper and horrible at math) but have always excelled in English... to the point I can't even read an email with out proof reading it! She said besides occasionally having to tell him to quit talking he is a great student. She said he is very likable and seems to get along with everyone. I was happy to hear he was doing so well.

0 comments: