CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

A tough day for Riley Roo

So today Riley went to preschool for only the second time. Before he left I explained to him that his teacher would be taking him to his daycare after school was done and I would pick him up there.... i thought we were in total understandment. So about 11:10 I get a call from his teacher (I never got a call when Jace was in school... which i thoroughly expected) and she said "he is crying for you and won't get in the car with me"... she put him on the phone and I explained to him that he needed to go with her and he just asked why I didn't pick him up like all the other moms? Gosh - break my heart! (I really despise the fact that I have to work)

So long story short he eventually got in the car with her... although she said he "sobbed" the entire way to daycare and she even had to carry him into daycare. He was fine by the time I picked him up this afternoon.... but boy it was a tough day for him!!!

1 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

Poor Riley :( I'm glad he was okay once you picked him up. I'm sure once he gets into the swing of things he'll be better. Heartbreaking though!