CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

A big weekend...

What a busy weekend...

On Friday we went bowling in Caldwell... Jace scored a 124, yes he had bumpers but still he got like 4 strikes in one game! I on the other hand barely broke 100! After that we went to The Golden Palace for dinner.

On Saturday we got up and headed to Boise to go to the Zoo.... I knew Art in the Park was also going on that day but I had no idea how bad it was going to be. 1st as we are pulling into downtown Boise my brother and I see a guy crossing the street while our light is green and proceeding to try and make it (he just about got hit).. he then went across the street and tried to fight a tree (after laughing so hard I was about to cry) we just said "What the heck was that!?" We pulled into the zoo at 10 am only to find there was no parking... anywhere! We ended up parking clear down by Broadway and walking to the zoo.... not fun when you have 2 small kids. After the zoo we attempted Art in the Park but there was sooooooo many people it scared me that I would lose the kids in about 2 seconds.... so we left. We went down to Chili's and ate and then went over the the "Fish park".... I am not sure the real name of it but it was fun.






On Sunday we went to the Nazarene Church fair and round up.... it was soooo much fun! They had calf roping in the arena and tons of stuff for kids to do and play on and really yummy food booths and great local Christian musicians... it was alot of fun! All the proceeds went to the church (although they charged hardly anything) and we just had a really fun time!

All in all it was a fun yet busy weekend!!!

0 comments: