CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Jace goes Skiing

On Saturday Jace got to go skiing with his Uncle for the 1st time. He was so excited he couldn't sleep the night before. I didn't get any pics of him skiing because I knew his Uncle would not have time to take any. He took my son, his own daughter and my nephew.... he is a brave soul. Jace came home and it is all he has talked about since... he had a great time. He said he went down the bunny hill 3 or 4 times and then was at the top skiing like a pro.


Rylan was really mad that he couldn't go but we told him when he was 5 he would be able to go to. So Josh took him to the gun show in Boise while I went and got an 1 1/2 hour massage... that was the best 1 1/2 hour I have had in along time.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love your new blog layout!

We went to the gun show too, it was packed.

I was the same age when I learned to ski, and loved it too! I hope Jace will have many opportunities to keep going, such a great activity!!!