CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

What will 2009 bring?

I like looking forward to the new year... it makes me sad that years fly by so fast and before I know it my kids will be grown and gone but it is also exciting seeing all the new changes they make every year. So what will this year bring? I have a few ideas...

- Jace will start 1st grade (I cannot believe it)
-Ry will start his 2nd year of preschool
- I will turn 30
- Josh and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary
- We will def. be camping and boating as much as possible this summer.
- I do not plan on going back to work FT in the near future
- We need to finally decide if we want that 3rd baby... the kids are getting older and I am certainly not getting any younger
- We are going to start breeding our dog this year... should be a fun new business adventure
- This year I am a board member with the recreation board so I will be very busy this summer with all the baseball going on

I hope for a great year and hope everyone stays healthy!!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

What an exciting look on the year for you! So many new things too.

I can't wait to read about all these milestones as they happen.

P.S. - I am happy to hear you aren't going back to work FT, this Mom thing looks really good on you! (I hope it keeps working for you guys, good luck).