CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

A lot of little things

I haven't had to much to blog about... I haven't had a whole lot of "blog worthy" things to post about lately. I have been sooooo busy with the Homedale Youth Sports fundraiser we have coming up this weekend and we had baseball sign ups last week. I have been designated as 2nd in charge of concessions this year (the whole season... March-July) and I think it is gonna be alot of fun but I am gonna be busy (not to mention Josh and I will be coaching t-ball again this year). They are training me this year so I will be fully in charge of it next year which will be even busier. I have also been checking into volunteering for the Animal Shelter 1 day a week. I wish I could do it more but until the boys are in school FT I already have a really full plate.


Jace got to go skiing again with his Uncle last weekend (I am so grateful that his Uncle is taking the time to be with him and teach him to ski... we are really blessed) and today I took the boys to Givens Hot Springs... which was alot of fun (camera was dead) but way to many kids there.

I have been working on getting a vacation together for this summer. I want to take the kids to the coast for a week but I would really also like for just Josh and I to go somewhere for a few days since it will be our 10 year anniversary this year. I have yet to decide where to go though...I really want to go to Vegas but we have been there and I would like to find somewhere new. Plus trying to get our big camping trip scheduled around all the Youth sports events is gonna be tough but we will be going sometime :)

So that is about it... I have been so busy just nothing really worth blogging about on a day to day basis.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Great new title for your blog... I "love it", so perfect!!

You are a busy girl! Coaching t-ball there's allot of blog worthy posts ahead I am sure!!

Have fun!