CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Big 3-0

Ok.. I know most people are like 30 is so young but when you are 29... 30 seems a bit old! Although I truley belive you are only as old as you feel and I feel no different now then I did when I was 21... just a few more pounds and scars!

Yesterday was my 30th b-day and what a GREAT day it was. I got so many phone calls and emails it really made my day! Josh took me out to lunch AND dinner and we went to my favorite place... the Mona Lisa! Josh got me a 3 month pass to the massage place... yes a 3 month pass!!! My favorite massage therapist is gone though:(. Thats ok though... I am not to perticular who is massaging me!

My sister in law got me the sweetest card (made me cry) and some cupcake holders which I have been saying for a year now that I want... awesome how she listened to me and did that!

All in all it was such a good day!! Ry told me he is going to get me an easy bake oven and a chef hat... then asked me if I could buy it for myself cuz he didn't want to spend his own money on it, gotta love the honesty of kids!

0 comments: