CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

So hard

Overall our puppies have been really healthy and been thriving until today. We are down to the last 4 pups so my brother-in-law has been keeping them at his place since he is really set up for breeding pups. He called me this morning and said "Call the vet... your little boy is not doing good." He brought him to me and there was no question he has Parvo... he won't move and has been throwing up and having diarrhea all day.


Josh and I of course immediately started talking about what we were going to do... we have had a dog that had parvo before and we saved her but it wasn't easy or cheap by any means. It took a massive amount of care and money to pull her out of it. Josh is wondering if it is worth it to do for this pup... I know how he is feeling and I know he is not being heartless, he just knows that even if we do everything and he pulls through we won't be able to sell him so then what do we do!? Me on the other hand... I can't just let this pup die... it is not in me. I don't care how much money or care it takes, it is just not in me to let this little guy go without a fight. So we are fighting and we will see what happens. He has been on my lap pretty much all day... now my concern is, WHEN he makes it how am I ever gonna let him go :)






1 comments:

Beth said...

I am catching up on your blog... and totally crying!

Brotherly love... awwwwww!
The pup, how is he doing?

Wow! Your right... so hard.... you are having great trials and blessings. It's pretty neat you have this journal to cherish all the moments.