CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

bad about blogging

I haven't blogged in quite awhile... my camera is having problems and has not been working so there will be no pics.

Jace has been playing flag football.... the kid loves sports!! He has done really well and really seems to like it.

Josh and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on Sept 25th with a trip to Jackpot (technically we celebrated it when we went to Vegas last Spring but I felt we should do something the weekend of). We had such a good time!

I have really been trying to get out and walk everyday... been doing good, about 2 miles a day now. It helps that I have 2 great friends I go walking with... helps keep me motivated!

I started a bunco group and last Friday was our 1st night. I had played in one about 5 years ago with a friend from Nampa but it all ended when she moved to Hawaii (lucky gal) so I got one restarted and we had so much fun! It is a fun kid free night once a month with 7 good friends... just what I needed to get re-energized!

I think that is pretty much about it.... I have been driving bus pretty much every day and I LOVE IT!! I wish I had started doing this years ago. I only work 2-3 hours a day, make fairly good money and am with my kids at all times.... what more could I want?!

1 comments:

Beth said...

It's good to see you post again. I am so happy you love driving... it really sounds like a good fit.

Waiting for more pics though :)