CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

On Friday Ry's class went to the Pumpkin Patch... my kids LOVE going to the pumpkin patch. This was the first year his class did the corn maze and thank goodness the owner told us the secret to getting out before we started!!! Being lost in a corn maze with ten 4 year olds is not my idea of a good time.




That evening we carved the pumpkins that Riley picked out. He did a really good job at getting some big ones. After we carved them I told Josh to go out and get some pics of them.








If you are wondering where the pics of the pumpkins that I asked Josh to take are... well so am I?! The pics above are what he took when asked to take pics of the pumpkins... I am confused!


So I went and took this one this morning.....






1 comments:

2blacklabs said...

I like the J.L. for the noses =)