CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It finally hit us....

I am honestly not surprised, I am surprised that it didn't happen sooner. Jace has the flu!! Whether it is Swine flu or Influenza A we will never know... there is so much of it here in Homedale that they aren't even testing for it any longer. It hit Jace like a ton of bricks.... within 12 hours he went from running around at football practice to 104.3 fever. He couldn't even walk into the doctors office he is so sick. My heart breaks for him!

I am keeping my fingers crossed the rest of us don't get it... but I won't hold my breath!

2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

Oh man that sucks, poor kid :( Mason is just getting over it, took him out for a good 2 days which is rare, I think I might be getting something myself, I hope you all don't get it either.

Beth said...

So sorry! Hang in there and get better Jace!