CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm finally doing it!!!

I have wanted so, so badly for the last 8 years or so to go back to school and get my RN (registered nurse).  I even went to school to get my MA (Medical Assisting) because it was much faster then getting my RN but quickly found out the schools push more people through then there are jobs available for MA's, and honestly I make more money driving bus then I would as an MA.

SOOOO.... I am all signed up through CWI to start school in January!!!!  It will probably take me a year or two longer then it would if I didn't have a family but that is ok.  I will do whatever it takes to get this done.  I will actually be able to do most of my core classes online, so that will be wonderful!  The RN program is extremely hard to get into at any college so I will just take that as it comes and pray that I will be able to get into one.

I am so happy to finally be pursuing what I feel like I have always been meant to do!  I hope to be writing a post in 5-6 years from now saying that I am working in a hospital in the OB department, that is my ultimate goal!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Ohh, how cool! I am so excited for you. I am happy you haven't given up on your dream! You will never regret pursuing it. Yay!! What a wonderful post... I can't wait to read the post where you have your dream job too!! AWESOME!!!