CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Some pictures I came across

I came across some pictures from the basement the other day and really these ones have no rhyme or reason as to why I am putting them on here... they just stood out and I decided I would like to have them on my blog.


                                                My mom and I... it says I was 3 months old


                                           My dad and I... it says I was 10 months old

  This picture was in the newspaper... My grandpa was LT. Governor at the time and it was the day my   brother was born.  We were looking in on the Senate.
                                                                       Our Junior Prom

Our Senior Picture

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww, so cool! I love these pics :)

You and Josh are adorable!

MommyJessy08 said...

Those are cool photos to have! I see the resemblance you were referring to! How funny is that!