CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quitting all my bad habits

I am trying so hard to become a better, healthier person! I quit smoking over 2 months ago, have started eating right, work out now 4-5 times a week, quit drinking sooo much pop (yes, I still have one diet a day and I am not giving that up) and I have quit chewing my nails. Now this is HUGE for me... I have chewed my nails when i am bored or nervous ever since I can remember. My mom chewed hers, my grandma chewed hers and my son chews his... what can I say I come by it honestly! I think this has been almost harder then quitting smoking.. mainly because I chew my nails without even realizing i am doing it. So I have promised myself that here in a couple weeks I will finally get super pretty nails put on if I can hold out that long and not chew them off!

Pic to come

1 comments:

Beth said...

These are all really hard habits to give up!

You go girl!!!