CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Update....

Well it looks like Katey is going to make it... YAY!! She has alot more energy and is finally starting to eat and drink... although she has lost alot of weight and is still very weak compared to normal she is getting better. I am giving her injections to keep her from gettign nausea and vomiting and that seems to be helping alot. I am still praying for her as we are not 100% out of the clear but I really think she is gonna make it.



On another note... my oldest left for Nevada at 5:30 am this morning and I already miss him like crazy! He is going with his aunt and uncle to visit his other aunt and uncle and cousins and he is super excited... it is going to be weird though only having once child for Easter but I know he will have a great time!


1 comments:

Beth said...

Yippee... I am so happy, she is doing better! We have been praying at our house!!

My boys were asking me today if she was going to make it, and I couldn't find your number to call you. So I thought I would look here and see if there was an update... I am so happy I did.

Hang in there Katy!!!

Your son will have a great time on the trip... I hope you survive! It's hard to share your kids with family, but it is soooo good for them when you do.