CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A horse in the alley

Yesterday I was in talking to my mother in law when I look out my kitchen window and see this....




Joshs cousin was riding by and the boys got to hop on and ride for a bit.
During the ride a drunk hispanic man came walking by and exclaimed... "Good to see all you Americans"... we smiled of course because what else do you do? Just as he walked by though my Mother in law and I saw the back of his pants and realized he had peed himself... he then saw the horse and exclaimed "I have never seen a horse before... where do you keep that thing?"... Josh told him the backyard (cuz you can't help but mess with a drunk) and he was quite fascinated by that response. The drunk man eventually went on his way after several minutes of looking at the horse and our backyard.



And on another note... Josh and I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning so I will have lots of stories I am sure.

0 comments: