CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

My baby is turnin 4

My Riley Roo is turning 4... I cannot believe it! It literally feels like just a few months ago I had him... I had post partum depression after having him and was very consumed by it for the first month of his life, to the point I couldn't even hardly hold him. I have so much regret for that to this day... although it certainly wasn't something I did on purpose. Postpartum depression is a very real thing... I can vouch for that! But after I moved on from it and got "back to normal" I wondered if the way I was for the first month would hinder my relationship or my bond with him. I can assure you it hasn't... he is my boy through and through. He and I have an amazing bond... and although I love my children equally, Riley and I defenitely have something special. I am saddened by how fast he is growing and I am just trying to cherish every moment I have with my baby.



Now his birthday isn't actually until Monday... but today was the 1st of his 4 day birthday extravaganza. ( I mentioned in a another post that I go ALL out on my kids b-days... it is such a special day for me I want to make it that special for them.) So today we went to Chuck-e-cheese.... a tradition we have had since he was 1. We had a great time!!!




Tomorrow is b-day party #1 (the big one). More coming up on the b-day extravaganza!!




0 comments: