CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Max and Kate plus 8 (plus 1 more)

I love the show Jon and Kate plus 8... but that is beside the point! Katey had her puppies this morning... at exactly 12:57 am (I actually think that is the exact time I was born) she delivered her first pup.... and then by 3:30 6 more followed. Josh and I were both exhausted and had to work this morning so we went to bed thinking 7 was gonna be it.... we woke up to 9 total. All completely black. There is 5 females and 4 males. And my good lord those things are noisy.


She is such a good mama... very protective of those little creatures. My older dog Kasey is quite infactuated with any small animal so she has been right there with Katey really wanting to help... but Katey has let her know she doesn't need the help. Poor old lady was robbed of her motherhood.


Here is a few pics of them and a video... you can't see much but you can hear how stinkin noisy they are.





The video is having issues... will be up tomorrow

1 comments:

Beth said...

Oooooohhhhhhhh! How fun!!! PUPPIES!!!!!

Congratulations! So cute!