CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Payters comes to play

Today my super cute nephew Payton came and spent the afternoon with us. He and the boys had so much fun! I forgot what it is like to have a 1 year old and I miss it.... I would like to continually have babies and give them away when they reach 7. Not really.... well.... maybe.



Doing his famous "cheesy"





Watching Veggie Tales




Outside for a little bit but there was so many wasps out and I told him "Oh no... you aren't gonna get stung on my watch"



Isn't he the cutest little thing.... and those eyes... how do his parents ever tell him no?!








2 comments:

Beth said...

He looks like a cutesy cartoon and someone painted his eyes on! They can't be real, can they?

MommyJessy08 said...

He just loves being with those boys :) Looks like he had a wonderful time, how did you manage to get such great pictures?! It takes me 30 shots to get some like those ;) You should feel so blessed to have gotten the cheesy!!