CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to school

The boys went back to school today and although I was sad to see them go back it was nice to have my 2 1/2 hours to myself today. We started back our weekly tradition of going to the pizza place for lunch on Mondays... we didn't do it last week mainly cuz Jace looked like he had some flesh eating disease.



During lunch we got talking about babies that were getting ready to be born... the boys were talking about there Uncle and Aunts baby that is coming in May which got us talking about friends of ours who are having there baby in July. I told Jace that they were having a boy and out came the question I was hoping he would never ask.... How can they tell if it is a boy or a girl? "Umm... well... oh... well... hmmm.... let's see here.... can you ask me that in about 10 years?" He still seems so young to talk about that kind of thing. I finally told him that boys and girls have different parts. He just said Oh... Ok. He was very content with that answer (for now.)



It is half way nice out today so I have kicked them out for the afternoon.... my kids use to be so good about going outside on there own but lately have become terrible couch potatos... so I told them they are out there for at least 2 hours, like it or not. They are both crying at this moment... but I suppose they will get over it.


These were taken today.... the boys love to take pics.








0 comments: