CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a request from dad

So I haven't posted much for a reason... nothing has been going on! But I had lunch with my dad today and he said when are you gonna post something new on your blog... so....

Jace goes back to the Dr. today for his final check up on his tonsils. He is doing really good and is completely back to his old self... so I think today will go really well.

I painted my room this week... one red wall and 3 brown ones.... actually looks really good.

I went down to the ball field yesterday and cleaned up the concession stand to get it ready for the season. HS softball starts next week so it is approaching us quickly.

This weekend I have a massage... my favorite thing to do.

And that is about all the excitement going on here.

0 comments: