CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kinda like prison

So I am really starting to feel like I am under house arrest.... I honestly thought Jace would be back to school by now but he is still not doing well. He is okay as long as he is on his codeine and not eating or drinking... not a very fun way to live. I just haven't had the heart to send him back to school, looks like he will be out one more day and then will be back on Thursday. In the meantime we are pretty much contained to this house. At least on days he is feeling good we can go to the park for an hour... right now we can't even do that.





Today he felt good enough to get up off the couch for longer then 20 minutes so we did a fun craft.








Rylans monkey looked a little like it had a bad case of warts on it's face, lol.




Jaces plane turned out really good.





We have also been doing this same exact puzzle several times a day... I think I could do it with my eyes closed now.



He is def. starting to round the corner... nights seem to be the worst for him. I am usually up with him several times a night. There is not much I can do for him so I just hold him and let him cry... It breaks my heart. I will be happy when he is back to the old Jace. So of course... Ry is starting to get a runny nose.

0 comments: