CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

It all started last Wednesday. I took Jace into the Dr. for fever and sore throat... turned out to be strep. On Saturday Ry was complaining of an earache... I took him in and double ear infection. On Sunday Josh started getting sick, on Monday I started getting sick. Also on Monday Jace came home from school crying of an earache... I took him in and they told me he had swimmers ear. Today I took him into an ENT to consult with him about getting Jaces tonsils out and BAM... he tells me he has a double ear infection.

I have used 1/2 can of Lysol in the past 2 days... anything and everything we touch is getting doused with Lysol. This is ridiculous! I have had enough of being sick!!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

That's bad, I hate sick too!

Get better over there!!!