CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day.....

Josh and I officially celebrated V-Day last Saurday (the 7th) by going to my favorite restaraunt The Mona Lisa... it was completely booked for V-day and had been for months. We had a great time.... I love that place so much!!

We had planned on just staying home for V-day until my mom asked me if she could keep the boys that night. So.... we figured we should get out and do something. We went over to town and ate at Wingers... not my fav. place but that was pretty much all we could get into aside of McDonalds. We ate then went grocery shopping and to an Outdoorsman store. We really had such a good time just the two of us.

On another note... Jace goes in to have his tonsils and adnoids removed on Wed. He has been through surgery before for tubes in his ears but this is def. the most major surgery he has been through and I am really nervous. He will be out of school at least 3 days... maybe longer depending on how it goes. He has to go in to the dr. tomorrow to have some lab work done and honestly I am more worried about that then the surgery. I have never met anyone in my life who hates needles more then Jace. I have tried bribing to get it done so we shall see how it goes. I think that is one of the hardest things about being a parent... knowing that this will be better for him in the long run but knowing the pain he is going to be in right now and trying to explain to him why you are doing it. It is not fun and it makes me very sad but I know it will be much better for him in the future. The kid drives me crazy most days but I sure do love him!

0 comments: