CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupcake Heaven

Let me start by saying I LOVE cupcakes... I love cake but the concept of little cakes is genius... not to mention dangerous to my weight. So I only make cupcakes when I have to. Tomorrow is Jaces Valentines Party and I was asked to bring cupcakes.... so me and the boys set off to make 48 cupcakes. His class isn't quite that big but of course 1 box only makes 24 cupcakes and I needed 30. Which leaves 18 here and I have already discussed how dangerous that is.


I made and forsted the cupcakes and the boys put the little hearts on them. My boys LOVE to bake and cook so they really love when we get to do things like this.








3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh so cute! I love the color of the icing.

Fun activity to do together... I was always up at midnight trying to accomplish these projects.

Where are the 18? You could donate them to your cupcake deprived friends... jk!

Beth said...

Oh so cute! I love the color of the icing.

Fun activity to do together... I was always up at midnight trying to accomplish these projects.

Where are the 18? You could donate them to your cupcake deprived friends... jk!

MommyJessy08 said...

Those look awesome and OH SO YUMMY! :)