CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

My final quit

I have quit smoking so many times I can't even count them all. I have quit for all sorts of reasons... pregnancy, the kids, my health, Josh, pretty much any reason you can think of. I always find myself doing really well for a few months and then I end up smoking again. Not this time... I refuse to do it! I quit AGAIN 6 days ago... because Ry told me he didn't want me to die (he cried while telling me this)... broke my heart. I don't want to die... so I know how he feels.

This is my final quit! I will be 30 in a few months and I WILL be smoke free from 30 through the rest of my life. My next 30 years will be a lot less destructive to my own body.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Good for you. I am rooting for you!

Beth said...

I'm cheering for you too!!!
Your too busy to smoke anyway! You can totally do it!

What sweet motivation - from the mouths of babes huh?