CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ry attempts to ride a bike

HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha He He He He He He He He Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho...... Ha Ha

Is is terrible to secretly hope your kids will crash for your own entertainment. Seriously when my father-in-law suggested we take the training wheels off I was like... wait... oh wait, you can't do that until I get my camera!

After this Ry refused to get back on his bike... actually before this he had an even better crash that landed him in the flower pot... man what I would give to have had my camera ready for that one, it was much funnier!

1 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

You're right! I'm bustin' up! lol! The one training wheel was a hoot too.

Just found you while browsin' around PW's site waiting for her to answer more questions during live chat.

What a cute family you have and those days are gone like THAT! My two are in their teens but they are truly terrific kids.

Anyway, blessings to you! :)