CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Trip to Bogus

Jace has been quite the little skier lately. This week he went twice. So yesterday we decided to go up and watch him for awhile. I haven't been to Bogus in about 3 years and we hadn't seen Jace ski yet. So Josh, Ry, Julie and I set off yesterday morning to head up there. When we got there it was COLD, COLD, COLD!! And poor Jace was freezing!! They were in the lodge getting ready to eat lunch when we got there. We really are so grateful for Jaces Uncle... he is soooo good with him and really takes the time to teach him and get him all ready.










After lunch they headed back to the slopes.... and I was able to get this video of Jace.








While we were waiting I heard some woman yelling Lindsey, Lindsey. I asked Julie is she talking to me... cuz I really hate to turn around and be like Ya?? and they are talking to the person next to you... but she was talking to me. It was my Uncles girlfriend...she was up there taking skiing lessons. And how she noticed me standing in the middle of the ski area looking like a drowned rat I will never know.



It was just too darn cold for the way I was dressed... yes I NEVER come prepared for cold weather no matter how cold the place is I am going. It is one of those things that irritates the hell out of my husband. I had a light jacket and that was about it...no gloves, no hat, no snow shoes... just a spring jacket. Hmmm.... wonder why he gets so irritated?!



We had alot of fun...and on our way home I stopped at Cabelas and bought a new winter coat... you know since we are going into spring and all.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I have never seen you in socks yet! No big surprise to me, you were wearing spring gear headed up to the snow!

Too funny you got a winter coat on the way back though, just in time for spring! ha ha ha