CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The days are gettin warmer..... :)

It has been so nice outside lately. I think it is finally pulling me out of this horrible slump I have been in. I have never really liked the cold dreary weather but for some reason this year has been much worse. The sunshine and warm air makes me so happy. My boys have been so happy as well.... they have been living outside.



Playing outside is so much fun but can also lead to bumps and bruises. Jace was pulling his wagon.... not watching where he was going when he tripped on his skateboard, his mouth was bleeding EVERYWHERE.... he turned out to be fine but I was pretty concerened there for awhile.



Here is the scene of the accident....







1 comments:

Beth said...

I am glad he is okay... I had to squint my eyes through the close up picture (I am very squimish), but the scene of the accident made me giggle!