CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag... I am it!

A fun game of Tag.... from Beth!
10 Years Ago...
I was 18 years old... in college and still living at home with my parents. Boy those were the days!

5 Things on my list to do today...
1. go to work
2. get my hair done
3. play with the boys
4. cook dinner
5. get to bed early..... still feeling sickly :(

Snacks I enjoy...
sunflower seeds, chips, saltine crackers and cheese, apples and peanut butter

3 Bad Habits...
1. chewing my nails
2. eating while watching TV
3. drinking to much pop..... I am working on this and doing quite well!!

5 Place I have lived...
1. Boise, ID
2. Caldwell, ID
3. Wilder, ID
4. Homedale, ID
5.

5 Jobs I have had...
1. fast food cook
2. Insurance biller
3. Cosmetologist
4. Financial aid advisor
5. office manager

5 Things you don't know about me...
1. I love burnt food (cheese, popcorn, bacon, fried potatos, onions, garlic) YUM!
2. I have a horrible fear of heights that started one day in Twin falls a few years ago... weird story and I don't know why it has stuck with me sooo much.
3. I am so scared of spiders it actually affects my life.
4. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next year
5. I am addicted to HGTV and DIY network.... it is all I watch and I secretly think I can build houses now :)

If I suddenly had a million dollars...
I would continue my life just as it is now except I would build my dream house on 30-40 acres of land.

I have no one else to tag!

0 comments: