CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A workin man

Last night Riley came out of his room and told me he had to go to work. I am still trying to figure out what kindof work he does dressed like this.....




After awhile I needed to go to the store and Josh and Jace were outside loading a car so I had no choice but to take Riley with me. I told him to go in and change and we would go to the store. He was very adament he was not changing his clothes (he was very proud of his outfit). Any parent knows some battles are just not worth fighting.... this was one of them. I told him that he at least had to put on pants and a coat.... this is what we settled on and away we went to the store... where Rylan got lots of compliments on his hat (it was part of his halloween costume)



1 comments:

Beth said...

Cute post... I love it when they come into their own selves like that!