CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

An early Valentines

Unfortunately I forgot my camera but thought I would share anyway...

Josh took me on Sat evening to the Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant in Nampa. I have been wanting to try it for so long and last week I asked Josh to come up with something on his own this year for Valentines Day. He decided on the Mona Lisa. OH MY GOSH....... if you have not eaten there you are missing out!!! It was sooooo GOOD!!! You have 4 courses and are incredibly full when you leave there. It took almost 2 hours which was fine... we had the evening to ourselves, and it was so romantic. Although this was NOT a cheap meal by any means it was so much fun and so good, Josh and I decided we would do this once a year for ourselves.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I have always wanted to go eat there... fun to hear about it.

Still not sure if my picky impatient husband would go for it... but it might be a good place for me and my sis to go when she comes to town.

Good Job Josh!! I love it when they get it.