CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lots of Stuff.....



Valentines Day turned out to be a pretty good day! The boys had a great day... Valentines is so cool when you are a kid. Jace had a party at school and then him and Rylan had a party at daycare and then came home and found even more gifts. I made dinner that night which took me 2 hours to make.... hope hubby doesn't get use to that. I made steak, shrimp, crab and salad with homemade ranch. It was soooo good!

I took the boys to see the new baby and they were so excited. They were a little concerened that the baby didn't do "anything" but sure did like him. Riley feels very "grown up" around baby Payton. Which makes me realize how very "grown up" he actually is compared to Payton.





0 comments: