CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Building fence....and bonds

Let me just start by saying that Jace loves his dad... now I know all kids love there parents but Jace idolizes his dad... thinks he is perfect in every sense of the word.... wants to be EXACTLY like him. Jace has always been a daddys boy, from the very beginning. I remember Jace was a little over a year old and he smacked his head on our coffee table... I ran over to pick him up and he got mad and said "I want daddy". At the time it BROKE my heart... now I have come to grips with the fact that he is daddys boy.

So this weekend it was time for us to rebuild our fence. I use the word "us" very loosely since I was just pretty much giving moral support.... from inside the warm house. But Josh and Jace spent most of the weekend outside and got it done late Sunday afternoon. By the time they were done Jace was just as good if not better then Josh with the drill. It never ceases to amaze me how "boy" things come so natural to Jace... as if he has always been doing them. Whether it be sports, cars, rodeo or building things. They don't come more "boy" then Jace.



Jaces own little project.







The finished result.








1 comments:

Beth said...

Sweet (about the "boys" and the fence is sweet too)!