CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

More like Black Saturday

I did spend all day in town yesterday and got pretty much all my shopping done. YAY! It really wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be, although I didn't get up at 4 am and we didn't get over there until after 10 am. In the rushing to try and get all my shopping done in one day I totally forgot we needed groceries.

So this morning with the boys and Josh gone hunting for the perfect Christmas tree I decided to run over to Walmart and get some stuff. I got out of my car and was headed inside when I felt my feet go out from under me... like fly out from under me. There was black ice all over the parking lot. As I was going down I felt my hat fly off me and before I knew it I was on the ground... minus my hat. Of course there were several people around who witnessed it... no getting up and acting like it never happened. I did have one lady run over and ask me if I was ok while some other onlookers tried so hard not to laugh. I can't blame them I would have totalled laughed if it wasn't me. So I got up and dusted myself off and went shopping.

I think me and Walmart are having some issues lately... maybe it is time to change shopping destinations.

1 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

That's awful. Wouldn't you think a place like Wal-Mart could use a little salt maybe?!