CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Jace is 7









It seems like I just posted Jace is 6! Each year goes by faster then the last... I really wish time would slow down just a little. I don't think I am asking for to much.

Friday night we had a "family" b-day party at the house and Saturday we had the "friend" b-day party at the roller skating rink. Jace was quite the skater when we got done. Jen and Randy came and brought there son Cameron who is great friends with Jace and Ry. His parents are great friends with Josh and I so it works out really well. Jen told me she was gonna skate... I laughed and had images of her falling on her rear. She really showed me... that woman can skate. I finally asked her "what is up with the pro skating Jen?" She told me she was on a speed skating team when she was younger. I knew something was up!

All in all both parties were alot of fun!


Oh and P.S.... those stupid fish that caused me to go to the wrong car (thats right, I am not above blaming the fish) are dead. Both of them deader then a doornail. So we bought a Beta fish which I have heard is nearly impossible to kill. Anyone wanna bet that I can get that job done?! I kill everything I touch... I am amazed everyday that my kids have made it this long!



0 comments: