CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The crazy lady in the Walmart parking lot

Jaces birthday is tomorrow and as always I procrastinated til the last minute to go and get his gift. Well not really procrasitinated... he wants a gold fish and there was really no way to get one before today and hide it for that long. So this morning I headed to Walmart after dropping Ry off at preschool.

After I got my gold fish and all the gold fish paraphanelia I headed back to my car. I was really focused on these fish in this bag and trying not to kill them before I made it home. My battery on my key fob has been acting funny so when I got to my car and realized it wouldn't unlock my car.. i was not all that surprised. Mad but not surprised. I stood there for 20 minutes taking the battery out, putting it back in (I couldn't just unlock my car cuz the alarm would go off and without the key fob I had no way to turn it off) and pulling on the handle as if it would magically be unlocked if I pulled on it 50 times. Just as I was getting ready to cry and call someone to help me out I looked in the window and realized this was not my car. Not only did I realize this was not my car but I realized although it was a similar color it was not even the same color as my car. So I casually push my cart away from the car trying to look totally normal and find my own car 2 rows away. Just as I get up to my car and it unlocks just fine an "older gentleman" comes up to me and says "I have been watching you for about 5 minutes now... I was getting ready to come ask you if you needed help, but apparently the only problem was you were totally lost in the parking lot." So much for noone seeing me. "I told him yes I was and we laughed. He then said "I have done that before but I am really old... you can't use that excuse."

Thanks old guy.... thanks alot! I am just so thankful that the rightful owner of the look a like Trailblazer didn't come out and see me trying to get into their car.

3 comments:

Dad said...

You are getting like your mother LOL

Lindsey said...

LOL.... that is what I thought!

MommyJessy08 said...

Hahaha, sorry but I'm just busting a gut reading this. I shouldn't laugh to hard though because though I haven't done this I'm sure I've done something similar, LOL, stupid fish!