CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

finally quit?!

When I first did this I didn't want to put anything on my blog or even tell alot of people because I didn't know if it would work or not. Anyone that knows me knows that I have tried to quit smoking 100 different ways 100 different times. I always do ok for a while then fall right back into it. I do not regret very many things in my life, although I have done some stupid things, I think you learn from your mistakes. But... I regret that first cigarette immensly. I was young and stupid and thought I would never get addicted. 12 years later I was still smoking.

In December I went into a hypnotist to help me quit. I have had HUGE success with it. Not only have I not had any cravings but the thought of smoking actually makes me want to vomit. And being around someone smoking makes me sick to my stomach... I cannot stand the smell that I use to love.

I take one day at a time, that is the best way to deal with these things.

2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

That is awesome! It is a hard habit to break and I hope you continue feeling that way towards it! :)

Beth said...

Yay! I am so happy you are having success with it!!