CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A future star ?!

I rented This Is It the other night. Really only because there was nothing else to rent and I really do love alot of Michael Jacksons music. Josh and the boys had gone out to his parents house and I was watching it when they got home. Rylan immediately became completely infatuated with him. He started to get up and try to dance like him... even started singing.

Josh is not one bit impressed that Ry likes him so much but I had to remind him that Ry knows nothing about him other then his "entertaining" and he really is one of the greatest entertainers ever.

Below is a video of Ry's dancing.... he is being very serious about it.




2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

I just LOVE it! The 'tappy tap' dance haha! Gotta admit that MJ was quite talented, regardless of his strange lifestyle. :)

Beth said...

The kid has moves! Too cute, I love the spins and quick footwork :)