CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

My new camera

YAY!!! Finally I got a new camera... I only missed about a months worth of pics due to the fact that I seemed to have a hard time making it to town for longer then a 20 minute run into Albies or Walmart.

I am so happy to have a camera that works. Here is the 1st pic I took with it.



That boy above that I love so so much is student of the week! We are so proud of him... he gets to do a whole week of things all about his life.

On another note.... Josh and I went to Jackpot this last weekend and had such a wonderful time. I love it when Josh and I are able to get away just the two of us. We didn't win any money.. in fact we lost all the money we took, but that is ok... that is how it usually works.

2 comments:

MommyJessy08 said...

Congrats, Jace, on being student of the week! Way to go! :)

Dad said...

CONGRATS TO YOU JACE!!!! Grandma Leslie & Papa Tom are so proud of you!!