CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some honesty

I am so sad that I haven't been blogging like I should but the truth is I have been busy. I am not talking about I have a few things to do during the day, I am talking I am never home. Between 4-H, wrestling, youth sports meetings, baseball, driving bus and all the other errands you do on a normal day my life is so crazy right now... it is insane! My kids are lucky to get dinner by 9:00 pm.

And my camera is broke and I desperately need a new one. And if I ever get a chance to go into town and spend longer then 1 hour there I will buy a new one. But I honestly don't know when that will be.

Josh and I are headed out of town for the weekend and I am estatic!! We need to get away together... and we need it bad!

0 comments: